I am considering the following:
- At the end of J1P3:CEMETERY we moved a column up by two. This was done with weak evidence as an attempt to explain the last part of the chapter. It turned out that this was a modification that proved useful later.
- The modification moved the A in PARTY up by two, which created an odd situation later in J1P5:PARTY when « the sound of a party » was no longer in PARTY.
- We then converted that A to a B.
- I noted in J1P6:THE MAN WITH BLACK GLOVES that a possible clue was the chess opening B2 to B4 (row 2 to row 4). What is interesting is that the A of PARTY was in row 2, and we moved it to row 4.
- If we had postponed that movement in J1P3:CEMETERY, just noting the DEER, but not moving anything (i.e. the stallion was « frozen in time »), we would have converted A to B while A was still in PARTY. Then the chess opening B2 to B4 would have provided the instruction about moving up the column.
- One problem with this is that moving up the column is required to form the GHOST row, critical to our solution to the rabbit’s card. But our path puts chapter 2 after chapter 19! Is the chapter’s order correct? In particular, is THWBG playing tricks on us? Is it out of order?
- The chapter order is critical. Where should we go after TMWBG? Or is TMWBG the last chapter?
- A note about Chapter 15 (RIVER). This is more evident in the movie, but I think we are talking about a whale. More exactly MOBY, a word found in our grid of letters, just before the word RIVER. The boat and the musical instrument are blowing steam. I also thing that it may be required to align MOBY with HOLE in the row above, providing a blowhole for our animal.